Fanatics Sportsbook became the 10th licensed online sports betting app when it went Beta on May 1 and handled $1.8 million in online wagers during July.
The sportsbook has a vast sports betting catalog with all the major US and international team sports. Individual sports, including ATP/WTA tennis, Golf, and Mixed Martial Arts betting markets, are also widely available to Maryland sports bettors on the Fanatics App.
“After 6 months of beta testing, we are excited to officially launch the Fanatics Sportsbook product to the public,” Scot McClintic, Chief Product Officer, Fanatics Betting and Gaming said in a release. “We are laser focused on solving pain points facing customers by offering a faster, easier, and a more rewarding sports betting experience. The strategic patience to build a product for the long-term has given us an opportunity to redefine a customer’s expectation of what a sportsbook should be. With the Fanatics Sportsbook product foundation built and wholly owned, customers should expect unparalleled speed of feature improvement, delivery, and innovation.”
Fanatics Widely Available App
Unlike most online Maryland sportsbooks, Fanatics Sportsbook is only available through a mobile app because it hasn’t built a compatible website. The Fanatics Sportsbook app is available for download on iOS and Android devices and available in both the APP Store and Google Play.
Here are some of the features of Fanatics Sportsbook Maryland:
- A wide range of sports betting options, including all major US and international team sports and individual sports like tennis, Golf, and MMA.
- A vast catalog of in-game and micro-betting options
- A competitive welcome bonus of $200 in bonus bets.
- A widely available mobile app.
- Decent odds and average betting prices.
- Easy-to-use app with a good search engine.
- A Withdrawal tracker to see the process in real-time.
- Fast and reliable customer support is available 24/7.
- “Fan Cash” rewards program allows bettors to earn points towards Fanatics merchandise or bonus bets.
Fanatics is official, but they’ll have some work to do, as FanDuel and DraftKings have over 80% of the Old Line States market share. Still, the new app handled over $3.5 million during its beta testing period and could become a mover in the Maryland sports betting app business.